Back to square one. Here are 22 exciting quilts, and all you need is one simple block pattern to make each one! From throws and wall hangings to queen-sized blankets, sewists of all skill levels will be inspired to create something new by manipulating this one simple block pattern with interesting fabrics, unusual shapes, and expressive lines. Expert quilters provide clear step-by-step instructions and a quiltmaking overview to help you from start to finish.
• One-block quilts are beginner-friendly, with fast, easy piecing and endless design options by changing up fabric choices
• Great value: 22 quilts in 3 sizes each - baby, wall, and queen - 66 quilt possibilities in all!
• Graphic designs are perfect for use in home decor
• Clear step-by-step photography takes the mystery out of free-motion quilting
• Learn how to quilt all-over, as background filler, on borders, and on individual blocks
• Loops and swirls, feathers and flames, flowers and vines, pebbles and more!
Signed copies are available here.
Shop owners and guilds:
Class plans are available here.